Centrifugal Fan Brushless External Rotor Motor 310 Backward Curved
48V Metal 2000 DC Medical Ventilation
- Please do not store the fan in an environment of high/low
temperature , high humidity or any detrimental gas. Please store
the fan within 6 months , every 6 months there should be linkage of
electrical current to the fan, even though the fan is stored in
- While the fan is in operation, please do not lock the fan
intentionally for a long period of time, because the continuous
stoppage will over-heat the IC and thus burn-out of the fan.
- PSCMF does not guarantee the product against the safety problems or
failures caused by powder dust, drops of water or any object
impeding the blade
- PSCMF will not guarantee the products if the application of our
products has exceeded the limitation which is specified on this
- Please do not touch the impeller with pressure and never handle the
fan by the leadwires. The bearings and lead wire may be damaged.
- During the installation of the fan, please pay substantial
attention to possible noise caused by resonance vibration.
- In case the fan has no polarity protection function, wires with the
same color(electrode) must be connected together during the
assembly. (i.e: red+red, black+black) or the fan will be damaged
- If there is any data or related documentation different from this
data sheet, this data sheet is the principal reference.
- For the purpose of MIS, please indicate SPEC No. on every order.
- Please do not use the fan in the environment of corrosive gas,
liquid or any detrimental gas.
|2||Bearing System||2 Ball Bearing|
|9||Rotation||Clockwise, seen on rotor|
|10||Air Flow||1319.5CFM (2241.5m³/h)|
|11||Static Air Pressure||2.41inH2O (61.31 mm H2O)|
|13||Speed Control||PWM or 0~10VDC|
|14||Tachometer Output||Open collector, 3 Pulses/Rev|
|18||Lead Wire||UL2464, AWG20#, L=500mm|
|21||Life Expectance||50,000 hours continuous operating at 40℃|
|23||Operation mode||Continuous operation (S1)|
|24||Type of protection||IP 43|
|25||Type of wheel||6|
|26||Dielectric Strength||1000VAC/60Hz, 1 min, Leakage current <=3.5 mA|
|28||Packing||Corrugated carton, pcs/carton|